What’s so different about my recent trip to the US? I enjoyed it a lot:
1. I saw New York.
2. I saw the Statue of Liberty.
3. I’ve been to the Met and MoMA.
4. I’ve been to Central Park.
5. I’ve been on Top of the Rock.
6. I went shopping.
7. I got a new camera.
8. I got a new laptop.
9. I rode the fastest roller coaster.
10. And I met new friends in New Jersey.
It’s a great experience to travel. It is humbling and educational in many ways. Sigh… I forgot to mention Nintendo DS Lite — the kids (and wifey) are enjoying it a lot. And then there’s RoboSapien v2, new watches, chocolates…